- CMP + DEXTROSE
- 250 ml , 500 ml
- Drug Preparation: Intravenous infusion solution
- Caution: Must be infused slowly. Administration should be stopped if toxic action becomes evident.
Use in milk fever and in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and glucose deficiency in animals.
Dosage & Administration
- Doses should be carefully regulated depending on
severity of hypoglycemia.
- Cattle, 500 mL. For milk fever prophylaxis, give 200–500 mL at time of calving.
- Sheep 50–125 mL;
- Horses 250–500 mL.
- Repeat in 2 to 6 hours if needed.
- Doses should be carefully regulated depending on severity of hypoglycemia.
Store below 30 degree centigrade
Protect from freezing
- Route of Administration: intravenous
- Withdrawal Period: nill
Warm the solution up to animal body temperature before use.